5.3.16


"I grew up watching America's next top model, and i admired @tyrabankswhole heartedly. I always wanted to be like the pretty models, so i remember copying the way they posed and walked. I grew up being told i was to fat, ugly, and disgusting to even model. I was told i'd never walk the runway.

I used to look at models and tell myself that i will never ever be able to do what they are doing. I am not pretty enough or beautiful enough and i dont have the 'right' body type.
I was laughed at when i said i wanted to model.

Jokes on my bullies.
I was lucky enough to walk for@mariannaharutunian as the first bearded lady to walk for a celebrity jewellery designer. I was humbled to be the first model to walk and open the show for#royalfashionday with the portrait of the legendary #davidbowie looking down on me!

Every path is my runway! Walk with your head up high and ooze confidence always! Xx (my lifes quote)

Dreams to come true!"